Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its work next Tuesday to vote on several laws, including the establishment of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes its work next Tuesday to vote on several laws, including the establishment of the Empty Parliament resumes its work next Tuesday to vote on several laws, including the establishment of the

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 am

Parliament resumes its work next Tuesday to vote on several laws, including the establishment of the International Academy of Anti-Corruption

03/23/2013 - 12:25 pm

|House resumes work next Tuesday in the first session after the vote on the state budget, and his agenda includes voting on several laws, including a bill the first amendment to the Law of Antiquities and Heritage and several other laws.
    Parliamentary source said today that "the agenda of the meeting includes a vote on the draft law on ratification of the agreement establishing the International Academy of Anti-Corruption as an international organization, and the vote on the draft law of the Ministry of Agriculture."
    He added that "the agenda of the meeting includes also vote on the draft registration law, adoption and protection of varieties of agricultural. And vote on the draft law on ratification of the letters and diaries mutual attended discussions on the Japanese loan to the Republic of Iraq, signed on May 29, 2012 which includes the rehabilitation of the health sector and the development of communication network in the main cities and update Baiji refinery - engineering services. "
    He pointed out that "the meeting also includes a vote on the bill the first amendment to the Law of Antiquities and Heritage and vote on the bill disengagement House Mesopotamia for printing from the Iraqi Central Bank and annexed the Ministry of Education. Noting that" the meeting begins at 10:00 ten in the morning. "

The House of Representatives may vote on Thursday, March 7 / March to ratify all the articles of the draft law the state budget for 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm