Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rand Paul will introduce bill banning visas for refugees escaping from terrorists

Lobo
    Lobo

Rand Paul will introduce bill banning visas for refugees escaping from terrorists Empty Rand Paul will introduce bill banning visas for refugees escaping from terrorists

Post by Lobo Mon 16 Nov 2015, 6:44 pm

Rand Paul will introduce bill banning visas for refugees escaping from terrorists
    Rand Paul will introduce bill banning visas for refugees escaping from terrorists 12
    Reuters
    16 Nov 2015 at 16:23 ET  
    Rand Paul will introduce bill banning visas for refugees escaping from terrorists Rand-Paul-800x430
    US Senator Rand Paul speaks to supporters during the kickoff of the National Stand with Rand tour on April 7, 2015 in Louisville, Kentucky (AFP Photo/Michael B. Thomas)
    Republican presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Rand Paul said on Monday he would introduce a bill to put an immediate moratorium on U.S. visas for refugees fleeing extremist groups.
    Paul, speaking after attacks in Paris last week linked to Islamic State militants, said he would halt visas for people from about 30 countries with major jihadist activity and impose a waiting period for people coming from countries that have visa waiver agreements with the United States.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/rand-paul-will-introduce-bill-banning-visas-for-refugees-escaping-from-terrorists/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:42 pm