Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paris Attackers Fought In Syria, Trained In Israel: Report

Lobo
    Lobo

Paris Attackers Fought In Syria, Trained In Israel: Report Empty Paris Attackers Fought In Syria, Trained In Israel: Report

Post by Lobo Sat 21 Nov 2015, 12:31 pm

Paris Attackers Fought In Syria, Trained In Israel: Report

TOPICS:Afraa DagherIsraelParis terror attacksSyria

November 20, 2015

Paris Attackers Fought In Syria, Trained In Israel: Report Paris_at_night-1024x595By Afraa Dagher

NOTE: What follows is a personal report I received from Hosein Mortada, Lebanese journalist and director of the Information Center for Studies and Documentation.

Hosein Mortada has provided details about one of the individuals who carried out the Paris attack on Saturday November 13th with the rest of his crew of jihadists. His name is Abo Talha Al Jazaeri (Aljazaeri means ‘Algerian’).

Abo Talha, a French national, has been trained in the Occupied Golan Heights, along with his crew who carried out Paris attack operation.

All of the terrorists involved with the Paris attacks were European nationals, previously fighting in Syria alongside Al Nusra Front and then moved to Al Raqqa to join the so-called ISIS, Islamic State in Syria and the Levant.

Finally they moved to Quneitra, Daraa, and their last station was in the Zionist entity, Israel, at a site called Bait Zorah where they have been trained by Israeli Mossad.

They were then sent to France, just six months before the Paris attack incident.

The questions here are:

1. How could such a terrorist group violate secured places like stadiums or concert halls without any assistance with foreign intelligence?
    2. Is France ready to designate those fighters as moderate rebels, as it is their title in Syria?

The USA started training these terrorists in Jordan, calling them the Syrian Democratic Army at the time, as Hosein has been informed by his source.
    The Syrian Arab Army (SAA), backed by Lebanese resistance Hezbollah and Russian aerial support, have made great progress all over Syria and this progress on the part of the Syrian Arab Army makes Israel worried. Thus, Israel needs more involvement on the part of the USA and its allies (including France) in Syria in order to prevent this advance of the Syrian Arab Army even further.

Now, France and the USA have more pretext as a result of the attack in Paris to escalate their interference in Syria.

Afraa Dagher is a political analyst currently residing in Syria. She has made numerous media appearances commenting on the current state of affairs inside Syria as well as the nature of the current crisis. She has appeared on RT, PRESS TV, and is a regular guest on Activist Post writer Brandon Turbeville’s Truth on the Tracks radio program. Her website is www.SyrianaAfrona.wordpress.com.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm