Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning carried out the first experimental electronic survey to monitor the level of poverty in Ira

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Planning carried out the first experimental electronic survey to monitor the level of poverty in Ira Empty Planning carried out the first experimental electronic survey to monitor the level of poverty in Ira

Post by day dreamer Sun 29 Nov 2015, 5:18 pm

Planning carried out the first experimental electronic survey to monitor the level of poverty in Iraq

[ltr]  November 29, 2015[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Ministry of Planning Sunday announced the first implementation of a pilot electronic survey to monitor poverty in Iraq, noting that the system that will be adopted will apply for the first time in the country. 
    He said the ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi had been a pilot survey of two hundred families in Baghdad to monitor poverty in Iraq in cooperation with the World Bank to adopt the form Alaketronah..amadava that the World Bank prepared a sophisticated system to electronically monitor poverty by tracking the immediate and frequent families. Indicating that the scanner will take information from the families and sends it directly to the control center .. with the Ministry of Planning announced in September 2015 that the poverty levels in Iraq in 2014 showed high poverty rate in Iraq to 22.5%, indicating that the poverty in the region level was the lowest since record rate 12% while the provinces occupied Daash is the highest poverty rate in terms of the proportion of 41% recorded.

Kawthar al-Asadi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:52 am