Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
gundam701
Screwball
Neno
7 posters

Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. Empty Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Post by Neno Wed 19 Dec 2012, 4:37 pm

Ok, decide to go ahead and make this know what I and a few others have been doing from the Liberty Club Private Area. I think it is time to share in open cause it makes since to do it. No matter what, it will build and build for the big day or even for a savings account that you can not touch until you convert it back. I thibnk that in its self will cause some to save money. If you do not like like this idea, just over look it and move on, it is for those wanting a idea.

You see, I see the possibility of the dinar coming out to market on a global trading event (like the Forex) at a lower rate than we all hope for to only increase in value as Iraq gains value. So if that happens, I want to be able to play the game and cash in some at first and all along the way if I choose. What ever the case, I want to retire as fast as possible even at the beginning rates if small and and play the game if to be and in order for me to do that, I have to increase my holding.

Below in Maroon, that has changed as we figured out we were selling our selves short a 100 thousand dinar (million on reserve) a month that would of only cost us $40. Again, when reading this and that below, only do, if you do, what you can afford but, give consider it giving your self back something, it will always pay the taxes on the last bit done. So even tho I started the $100.00 way, I am changing back to the $500.00 way tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    Posted July 15, 2012
    Dinar Reserve Investing Strategy (Give Yourself Something)

© 2005-2012 www.NENOSPLACE.com
    Hi All,

Been debating on even putting this one out are not. You know with those comments like, "I have all I want", or "You just Pumping", and even, "Why" and "When is Enough Enough", is it even worth it. I think so cause those that see my point here knows then what I am saying. I all ready have several close friends that apply this strategy with this investment since Ali created the New Dinar GUARANTEE Reserve. I wanted to share it out loud with the rest. I may just put this in the Liberty Club section and then maybe out in public form later. I do not want folks to think I know something cause this is not what this is based on other than just ME investing in ME.

You know you wouldn't be here even reading this unless you are a investor and have a lot of faith or hope and even possibly knowledge that this investment is your investment of a life time. With that thought in mind, make it that. How? Let me share what we have been doing.

For the last three months since Dinar Trade created the GUARANTEE RESERVE, I started placing a 5 million dinar order monthly that you all have seen me post each time I did. That is over $500.00 a month I am giving myself back something. I have other friends that have been doing the same thing from $100 to even $1000 for a 10 million reserve monthly with some doing the roll over that I personally do not believe in like I use to not believe in the reserve option until the guarantee.

Now what we do is this after those reserves are purchased, the week or even a few days before the existing one expires we create the next one. I am going to start a different role as one of my friends explained to me just this past week. He is placing a million dinar reserve weekly on each Friday or Saturday of the week since Dinar Trade started the echeck cause that is free over the wires and or mail in cashiers check. This will allow him at least 4 million dinar at any given time on reserve with a locked in rate.

With Dinar Trade's Roll Over, we all pass on that cause it doesn't make sense to us to pay more for something we all ready have earned. We all use the Dinar Trade Promo Code "LOYAL" for a additional $20 off per million that is prorated down to the 10%.**

Now Dinar Trade's prices do change but they guarantee they will beat any other so called dealers price and with their million dinar price right now at $1080 that is $108 plus $20 for shipping minus $2 for the Promo Code "LOYAL" for a total of $126 for million on reserve.**

Couple my friends use to play the stock and commodities markets and love this move from Dinar Trade as they call it a set-up like options. Basically you are reserving a large amount secured by a 10% option hold. Just with this strategy by Dinar Trade you get the 10% back GUARANTEED!!

I like investing in myself and like to use this as that. For me it is the biggest thing I have ever been apart of to secure my future. I am not worried about any of the guru's tales or even the so called experts claiming scam, lop, re-denominate, etc, etc. I do know more than most about Dinar Trade and yes, that helps me make my decisions. Not that I know anything of when, but only the security of knowing Dinar Trade will be there for what ever takes place. Plus, I follow the investment and have a lot of patience.

So I keep on buying as my out look is, "the next just pays the taxes on the last, which gives me more to do something good with". I do not expect anyone to go out and spend money on something that they can not re-coop but this, is a no brainier as you can re-coop nearly all invested at anytime. What I am trying to convince many if not all of you is this, if you didn't believe in this or don't, then you do not even need to be here in the first place. I personally think that this is a great way to learn more about yourself and to learn to set yourself up even better.

It doesn't matter if own under a million or even over a 100 million, this strategy is awesome and needs to be done by all as and when they can. One thing I know is if you want it to keep going you got to feed the hand that feeds you. What I mean by that is this, Dinar Trade is going to so major extremes for the future of this and I want to be there for it all and want Dinar Trade to be #1 for all investors. I do not think that that needs my help but I and my closes friends are there to make sure that they keep rolling. So, no matter what you have now, what ever you add by this strategy is all how you look at it.

Invest all the time in your self. I have bought and sold for years and will continue again with this strategy cause for me, it is the best thing since Color TV. I decided to place this in the Liberty Club section first only to see what kind of reactions are posted before or even if I move it to the open forum. I do not want to make anyone mad are to think that I am pushing this on them cause in reality, I am investing in my self no matter what. Thanks for listening and please, ask questions...

** As of 11/01/2012 No longer need the LOYAL Promo Code as Dinar Trade is and will be lower than any other so called dealer as the above info is now around $102.00 a reserved million...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. Empty Time to annie up again.. ;)

Post by Neno Sun 13 Jan 2013, 5:59 pm

Online reciept:

Thank you for your order

Your reserve order was successfully submitted. A copy of this receipt has been sent to the email address you provided.

• If paying by mail, please print a copy of this form and mail with your payment.
    • For Wire transfer, we will contact you via email.
    • If you are paying by E-Check, your reserve is locked-in and your 30 day reserve starts today.

A copy of your order is shown below for your records

ORDER NUMBER282XXX
    Order DateJanuary 13, 2013, 3:55:55 pm
    First NameTommy
    Last NameStyles
    Payment TypeECHECK
    Signature dinar - Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. WcMmDpIyACFwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
    Total$5,220.00
    Telephone Number972-768-9772
    Emaildinartrade@nenosplace.com
    Street Address712 Stanford Dr
    Suite/Unit/Apt #
    CityWaxahachie
    U.S. StateTX
    Postal Code75165
    CountryUnited States
    Promo Code
    Comments
    Order Details

Item Type Denomination Amount Cost
    Iraqi Dinar 5,000 5,000,000 $5,200.00

Shipping $20.00

Total $5,220.00

Due Today $540.00

Due in 30 days $4,680.00

Dinar Trade, Inc

3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy
    Suite 500
    Las Vegas, NV 89169
    Tel: 702-534-6711
    Toll Free: 877-770-7660
    Fax: 615-526-0227
    Email: sales@dinartrade.com

Email Receipt:

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="418"> <tr> <td>Dear Tommy,</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Thank you for your Dinar on Reserve order.
    You have used the E-Check option.
    The funds will be drawn out of your account within 5 business days.
    Your reserve order is now active and locked in from January 13th, 2013 to February 12th, 2013.

At the time of expiration you will have three options for your Guaranteed Dinar on Reserve:

1. Allow the Reserve order to expire and receive the 10% equivalent in Iraq Dinar
    2. Pay the 90% to receive the entire Reserve order.
    3. Rollover your Reserve order for an additional 30 days by completing the Rollover form.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td>Reserve Number:</td> <td>282XXX</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2">Currency Reserved

<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tr> <td>Denomination</td> <td>Quantity Reserved</td> <td>USD Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>5K</td> <td>5,000,000 Iraqi Dinar</td> <td>$5,200.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" align="right">Subtotal: $5,200.00</td> </tr> </table></td> </tr></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td>USD Total:</td> <td>$5,220.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Initial 10% Due:</td> <td>$540.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Shipping (included in 10%):</td> <td>$20.00</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Balance payment due:</td> <td>30 days after receipt of 10% payment</td> </tr></table>Thanks,

D Trade Inc

1 (877) 770-7660

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>

</td> </tr> </table>
    Important Notice

Dinar Trade is engaged in the currency exchange
    business and currency may be sent only to the purchaser. If you want to
    send currency or other monetary value to another person, you may not
    use the Dinar Trade service and you should instead contact a licensed
    money transmitter.

Dinar Trade is not an investment company. No information on this email should be construed as investment advice.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

dinar - Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. Empty Re: Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Post by Screwball Tue 15 Jan 2013, 2:35 am

yep! I will wait to see a schedule vote or meeting and then i might get another 25,000,000 on reserve! at the moment I keep rolling my old one over!
    gundam701
    gundam701
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

dinar - Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. Empty i got a question about this

Post by gundam701 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:47 am

Hi neno,
    I got a question about this strategy.  Correct me if I am wrong but it is my understanding that if you do this method and pay the 10% you could actually end up paying more money still if the dinar rises in value. This only locks in you to get 1 million dinars or whatever the amount is that you are choosing to lock in. 

In other words you chose to get the 5,000,000 Iraqi Dinar plan so you paid 10% of it to make it a payment of $540.00 paid now and the remainder of the total you have to pay is $4680. But if the value of the dinar increases you will have to pay the difference as well. So in theory you could have to pay more than the $4680 if you want to still get the remaining 90% of 5,000,000 Iraqi Dinars.  Is this a correct analysis of this reserve system.

By the way I am just about to purchase my first 100k dinars but if I am wrong about the above mentioned issue than I might be looking into getting a reserve plan.  I am hoping that the value of the dinar increases with in the next couple of months which is why I am asking this as well.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. Empty Re: Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Post by Neno Thu 27 Jun 2013, 3:57 am

Yes, your incorrect. The balance is locked in for 30 days to which 3 days before the expiration, you will receive a reminder from dinartrade with 3 choices. All this is in writing at the reserve section at dinartrade.com ;)
    CrackerJack
    CrackerJack
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

dinar - Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. Empty Question about the lock-in plan

Post by CrackerJack Thu 27 Jun 2013, 5:17 pm

Neno wrote:Yes, your incorrect. The balance is locked in for 30 days to which 3 days before the expiration, you will receive a reminder from dinartrade with 3 choices. All this is in writing at the reserve section at dinartrade.com ;)

Hi Neno, I hope all is well? I have a question about the reserve plan and the lock-in, I asked the support about it and they said that the lock-in is was when they signed for it, and should any signifigint value happen to the dinar that I would not be entitled to it though I have already paid and sent it, being I live on the east coast and they are west coast really makes it tough, and it has me confused. Should Monday role its way around and I'm for whatever reason still able to reserve, the disclaimer I print and sign and send certified with my money-order, I think that is how that works and this is the reserve plan not little packages, it says that it is locked-in upon being postmarked, and they would honor the postmark. How that works I'm not sure of either, I would be most thankful if you could take a moment to clear all this up!

P.S. Do you know about this 3 zero thing? Do the dinar we have already have on hand and paid for "redenominate" when the "revalue" happens and from having say a simple 250,000 dinar package someone bought, become a mere 250 dinar? Or would they honor the face value of 250,000? Again thank you for any and all your help! :D
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 27 Jun 2013, 5:23 pm

I am double checking now as many have ask me but the second part of your post question is for another thread and I am not going there as I am not into that thought... ;)

CrackerJack
    CrackerJack
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by CrackerJack Thu 27 Jun 2013, 5:31 pm

Sorry Neno! By no means do I mean to pry! haha, but if you could tell me how I might find that kind of thread so I could hear others thoughts, as I'm not a fan of my own about this :lol: 

But about this and what is relevant to this thread, it talks about postmark in two of the three sections of the disclaimer. So again I'm confused on this whole thing, but thank you very much again!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 27 Jun 2013, 5:41 pm

2. Send in your 10% down payment plus shipping. Upon receipt of your down payment, we will lock in your rate. You will have 30 days to pay the balance.

https://www.dinartrade.com/reserve
    CrackerJack
    CrackerJack
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by CrackerJack Thu 27 Jun 2013, 6:30 pm

Exerpt from their Reserve Order Policy:

Orders must be placed using the online "Iraqi Dinar on Reserve" form.
    The Policies and Disclaimer must be agreed upon before placing an order.
    ~~~
    ~~~
    30 days will commence on the date the mail is received and signed for or once the funds are received in our account via wire transfer. We will honor the postmark on your mail or the time stamp on your wire to lock-in your rate. We will e-mail you verification of the date of your receipt of your payment and the due date of the balanced owed.
    ~~~
    ~~~
    ~~~

Exerpt from their Exchange Rate Policy:

The price of the Iraqi Dinar will be locked-in on the date the 10% is postmarked.
    ~~~
    ~~~
    ~~~

https:www.dinartrade.com/reserve-policies-and-disclaimers

I even printed it to make sure I was reading it right. But again I'm being told otherwise, can you clear this part up?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:57 am