Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi official Gazzette publishes the text of the federal budget law for the year 2015

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi official Gazzette publishes the text of the federal budget law for the year 2015  Empty Iraqi official Gazzette publishes the text of the federal budget law for the year 2015

Post by day dreamer Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:10 pm

[ltr]Iraqi official Gazzette publishes the text of the federal budget law for the year 2015 [/ltr]
          : 2015-02-22 16:04[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

•                 

[ltr][ltr]Information/Baghdad/...
    Iraqi Gazette announced the release of all new, Sunday, (4352) including federal budget revenue estimate for FY/2015, amounting to ninety-four thousand and forty-eight billion and three hundred and sixty-four million, one hundred and thirty-nine thousand dinars.
    The Director General of the Department of Penal facts Hussein in a statement/information/the Gazette publication included revenue from the export of crude oil based on rate (56) fifty-six dollars a barrel and an export capacity of rate (330, 000, 0) three million three hundred thousand barrels per day, including (250) two hundred and fifty thousand barrels of crude produced in Kurdistan (300, 000) and 300,000 barrels of crude produced in the province of Kirkuk, to contribute all really final income income To calculate the public Treasury. "
    "The second chapter of the budget earmarked for expenditures and the budget deficit for fiscal year 2015," he said, adding that "the overall deficit budget outline reached twenty five thousand four hundred and four billion and sixty-five million four hundred ten thousand dinars."
    The House of representatives voted 9th meeting of separated the second legislative year first at (29/1/2015), on the draft general budget of the Federal Act for the year 2015, worth 119.5 trillion dinars, around 25 trillion deficit. Finished/25 x

[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-[/ltr]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:56 am