Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The French to Surrender ALL Rights?

Lobo
    Lobo

The French to Surrender ALL Rights? Empty The French to Surrender ALL Rights?

Post by Lobo Mon 07 Dec 2015, 3:13 pm

The French to Surrender ALL Rights?

Posted on December 7, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

The French to Surrender ALL Rights? 897x504xHollande-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JbLUasQQSe
    The French newspaper LeMonde has reported from leaked documents just how much the Hollande government wants to repeal the Constitution. Under this state of emergency, Hollande wants to allow “searches of vehicles and luggage without the consent of individuals…identity checkswithout the need for law enforcement to prove circumstances special” and “an obligation to report his movements measurement (intermediate step before the arrest).
    That still does not go far enough for Hollande. Without consent, Hollande wants to take “DNA samples” and fingerprints, for example. Then it gets much worse. He wants to “prohibit the free Wi-Fi connections and shared” during the state of emergency and remove “public WiFi connections…under penalty criminal sanctions because of the difficulty of identifying people connected.
    By declaring war on TERRORISM, one does not face a country or an army. Thus, this becomes a war that can never end. We no longer need an invading army to destroy Western culture. Our politicians will do it for us.
    The French to Surrender ALL Rights? 839x480xFranklin-Liberty.jpg.pagespeed.ic._AQCS9p0H_
    This entry was posted in France and tagged French State of Emergency, Hollande by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:26 am