Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Economic Analyst: Neighboring countries withdrawing USD from Iraq led to a rise increased value of U

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Analyst: Neighboring countries withdrawing USD from Iraq led to a rise increased value of U Empty Economic Analyst: Neighboring countries withdrawing USD from Iraq led to a rise increased value of U

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:23 am

Economic Analyst: Neighboring countries withdrawing USD from Iraq led to a rise increased value of USD in Iraq

Published in: 3:07 pm, March 24, 2013 by ipa 2

BAGHDAD (Iba) said economic analyst Qais al-Mulla, the political and economic crises that hit the neighboring countries led to the rise in the dollar withdrawal from Iraq, which caused high dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

Mulla said in a statement to Agence independent press (Iba) “The economic blockade imposed by the United Nations on Iran led to the deterioration of its currency and the scarcity of the dollar has مادفع them to build Iraq as a neighbor to provide dollar, which led to the high exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.”

He also “political deterioration in Syria led to the deterioration of the economy and stop production, which led to the scarcity of hard currency has pushed it to pull the dollar in a variety of ways of Iraq, which led to the high exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.”

“We hired the Iraqi neighboring countries markets and enjoined its goods and commodities to Iraq led to a lack of dollar supply and demand high, which led to the high price in front of the dinar.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Economic Analyst: Neighboring countries withdrawing USD from Iraq led to a rise increased value of U Empty Re: Economic Analyst: Neighboring countries withdrawing USD from Iraq led to a rise increased value of U

Post by Neno Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:36 am

This is why I think the HCL is so important to the supporting value of the dinar. The more petro dollars Iraq has, the more value the dinar becomes. I could be as wrong as anyone but makes since to me cause of the situation above that happened when Iraq was being manipulated of their dollars by Iraq and Syria and why the CBI went under fire for the blame. Any comments excepted to this fact thought?

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:40 pm