Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Hunt for Loose Change

Lobo
    Lobo

The Hunt for Loose Change Empty The Hunt for Loose Change

Post by Lobo Wed 09 Dec 2015, 5:54 pm

The Hunt for Loose Change

Posted on December 9, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

The Hunt for Loose Change Shutterstock_215769361-1024x680
    I returned from Berlin dressed casually in jeans for the overnight flight. I was so busy with meetings I hadn’t the time to even buy a t-shirt. When I collected my luggage, I was pulled by customs. They didn’t care that I had absolutely ZERO to declare. Their first question: “How much cash do you have on you?” I said about $2,000 and off I went. I even had a withdraw slip from before I left just in case something happened or if my wallet was stolen. I hadn’t spent that either.
    They searched everything right down to computers and power cords. The only other time that has taken place was last year when I traveled into London. They wanted to see my ticket and where it was purchased. Was I really returning to London or just visiting? They asked the same question:  “How much cash do you have on you?” In both cases, they were not interested in trinkets. The are looking for CASH.
    The Hunt for Loose Change Berlin-Cocktail-1
    The hunt for money is getting really aggressive. Couples with children were not being pulled over. I, traveling alone, became the target. In the case of London, I was dressed in a tie jumping on the train from Brussels after high levels meetings there. OK, I thought, perhaps I stood out since everyone else was casual that day being formally dressed. This time, I was casual. That did not matter. Perhaps they profile those traveling alone. Guess a new business will emerge where you rent a family to travel.
    This entry was posted in Current Events and tagged airport security, Hunt for Taxes, TSA by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 pm