Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Superbug Has Arrived

Lobo
    Lobo

Superbug Has Arrived Empty Superbug Has Arrived

Post by Lobo Fri 11 Dec 2015, 11:17 am

Superbug Has Arrived

Posted on December 11, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Superbug Has Arrived Super-Bug

For years there have been warnings that the overuse of antibiotics was a danger. Now that danger has arrived. A new superbug has evolved as life itself is always a cycle. This new superbug is impervious to ALL known antibiotics, but this evolutionary step was not even contemplated. This superbug has the ability to infect other bacteria yet instead of destroying its virulent competition, this new evolutionary strain of e.coli actually strengthens them by giving them the same antibiotic shield it has evolved as a self-defense mechanism.
    Superbug Has Arrived Self-Ref-Clr
    While it is believed to have emerged in China, it has been discovered in Denmark..The fundamental cornerstone of everything is a cycle. Each cycle creates the next generation by referring to the last. You have children that are constructed from the merger of DNA from both parents so they will look a lot like each
    Markets function in the same manner. We call it technical analysis or Elliot Wave, or whatever, but these types of analysis are generally looking for a repetitive pattern, which comes down to self-referral.
    Superbug Has Arrived 623x456xmandelbrot-detail.gif.pagespeed.ic.VFMf5xDtu0
    Everything evolves. This is the recognition in the design of the Global Market Watch.Understanding that everything functions in a cyclical manner of self-referral is the starting point. This applies to absolutely everything. It is Fractal.
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:20 am