Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

One Reason Why Not to Vote Republican?

Lobo
    Lobo

One Reason Why Not to Vote Republican? Empty One Reason Why Not to Vote Republican?

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:36 pm

One Reason Why Not to Vote Republican?

Posted on December 11, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

One Reason Why Not to Vote Republican? Republican-Split-3-R
    The political elites do not like Trump or ANY outsider. Now the top Republican Party officials are actually discussing the possibility of a brokered convention, which means DICTATORSHIP and the choice of the people will have no input. Since Trump is in double digit leads against all career politicians, the only way for Washington and the press to maintain their powerbase is to usurp the entire election process and DECLARE who they would like to be president. Secrew the people as always not much different from the Soviet Union of Europe where the people have NO RIGHT to vote for the three member heads of the Troika who destroy their lives..
    One Reason Why Not to Vote Republican? Repub-Split-R
    I have been warning that the Republican Party is always the one to split. The last time was with Teddy Roosevelt who split to create the Progressive Party. At the monthly dinner meeting in Washington, the Republican Party ELITE who look down upon the rest of us as scum, decided it would be “prudent” to plan for a contested convention, which they will most likely rig so they can install their own choice against that of the people.
    Democracy is dying EVERYWHERE. This is right in line with what our computer has been warning. Shame you cannot buy an ETF short on politicians or parties. This one might be a good short. If they have the audacity to pull this one off, then I do hope Trump and Carson move to a third party. That would be the ONLY hope we have at softening the collapse of our system for NO CAREER politicians will ever say : “Hey. This debt crisis and raising taxes with negative interest rates is destroying everything. Whose idea was this anyhow?”
    Yes Trump says some stupid things now and then. But he will change his mind as anyone else from the real world. Career politicians will destroy everything by trying to force an outcome that is economically insane like the Euro, Syria, and countless others.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm