Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Need everyones help here!

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Need everyones help here! Empty Need everyones help here!

Post by Neno Fri 11 Dec 2015, 2:29 pm

Hi all,

Many of my everyday talking heads have realized the game from the establishment concerning Donald Trump. If you believe this as we do, it's time to spread the lingo in our everyday actions to others.

We believe the establishment is freaking out on the Trump popularity, so much that they will now try and push him into a independent. Reasoning for that would be to split the republican and even the democrat votes between Trump and Cruz so that Hillary wins the election so that at least, their liberal evil establishment would still stay intake. 

You see, the establishment is being threatened now since they have no candidate in the top of the polls, only Cruz and Trump. We got to realize this now and start spreading the thought cause the media is beating around it. I have listened daily to all of them and they get close to exposing the truth but never come right out and say it.

It's obvious Trump can beat Hillary, so Cruz would get the nomination after Trump was forced to a Independent leaving the votes split. The establishment can not have neither Cruz or Trump in charge of the US, we can. It's time for the establishment to be removed.

If you see it differently or more to this, please add.. badboys
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Need everyones help here! Empty Re: Need everyones help here!

Post by Neno Fri 11 Dec 2015, 9:06 pm

Maybe I see it differently.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 11 Dec 2015, 11:41 pm

i know exactly where you're coming from neno. i see it the same way. if trump can do half what he says he's going to do we all will be much better off. problem is, what can we do? with any luck at all, and that's what it's going to take is luck, cruz will go away. or, trump will get the nomination from the repub party.it's a dilemma for sure.one thing is for sure,we sure as hell don't need hitlary in there.

Last edited by fonz1951 on Fri 11 Dec 2015, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 12 Dec 2015, 3:32 am

Yeah but, the establishment doesn't want Trump.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 12 Dec 2015, 2:21 pm

We need to keep praying for our country and for Trump, I am so anti-establishment I can't see straight.  AND, we need to keep praying for Iraq, which needs all the prayers it can get and for our Christian brothers and sisters who are being persecuted globally.

Need everyones help here! Prayer
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 12 Dec 2015, 2:35 pm

I agree. I just think after Cruz and Trump push out Rubio (the only establishment candidate left), the establishment will push Trump into a independent which will lead to a split I think giving Hillary the title. I also know as Christians to not worry about it but, we are human and have common sense.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 12 Dec 2015, 3:30 pm

I have been asking the Lord to let those in power who are evil to have a Nebuchadnezzar moment and all go out together to the pasture, eat grass and moo back and forth.  I think they would be very happy.

As King Nebuchadnezzar grew in power and might, he also grew very prideful. As a warning to us, God used the king by punishing him. Pride is one of those things that God hates ([url=http://ebible.com/query?utf=8%E2%9C%93&query=Proverbs 8%3a13&translation=ESV&redirect_iframe=http://www.allabouttruth.org/bible.htm]Proverbs 8:13[/url]) and God made King Nebuchadnezzar an example. God drove the king from men and made him dwell with the beasts of the field. He roamed the wild land and was forced to eat grass for seven years. Finally, the king was brought 'to his senses' when he acknowledged God as the King of heaven, "because everything he does is right and all His ways are just. And those who walk in pride He is able to humble" ([url=http://ebible.com/query?utf=8%E2%9C%93&query=Daniel 4%3a37&translation=ESV&redirect_iframe=http://www.allabouttruth.org/bible.htm]Daniel 4:37[/url]). The king died in 562 B.C. at the age of 68.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:02 pm