Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pi & Major Changes in the Monetary System

Lobo
    Lobo

Pi & Major Changes in the Monetary System Empty Pi & Major Changes in the Monetary System

Post by Lobo Mon 28 Dec 2015, 11:22 am

Pi & Major Changes in the Monetary System

Posted on December 28, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong, you have said that the Pi cycle shows up everywhere in finance. I have looked at the charts you posted in the Roman Empire. Has this had a major impact in modern times aside from your Economic Confidence Model?

IBJYVS-M 1995 LowANSWER: Of course. Just look at Roosevelt’s 1934 confiscation of gold. Add 31.4 years and you get 1964 — the last year that silver appeared in the coinage. Add another 31.4 years and you come to 1995. That was the historic low in the dollar against the Japanese yen. Britain abandoned the gold standard in 1925. That was the last year they minted gold sovereigns. They resumed 31.4 years later in 1957.

This is but one derivative of time. There are over 40 tests that the computer runs on pi alone. This is why the Forecasting Arrays cannot be reversed engineered because there are 72 independent models that provide the sum of all timing models that includes numerous sub-models within each. The top row, the composite, is the most important as it reflects turning points with the highest and lowest bars. The color changes to indicate direction — blue rising; pink declining.

Panic cycles are outside reversals or big moves in one direction (breakout/collapses), whereas volatility is measured in three primary manners: internal (difference between high/low of trading session), overnight (previous close to open), and general volatility (close to close).

This entry was posted in Basic Concepts, Understanding Cycles and tagged 31.4-year Cycle, Forecast Arrays, Understanding Forecast Arrays by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:16 pm