Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Regions: Parliament intends to amend the provincial law includes reducing its members

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Regions: Parliament intends to amend the provincial law includes reducing its members  Empty Parliamentary Regions: Parliament intends to amend the provincial law includes reducing its members

Post by day dreamer Tue 29 Dec 2015, 8:53 pm

Parliamentary Regions: Parliament intends to amend the provincial law includes reducing its members

[ltr] 2015/12/29 22:57 [/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where]
    Chairman of the parliamentary regions Mafraji Khalid said on Tuesday that the House of Representatives plans to make a new amendment to the law of provincial councils early next year, adding that the amendment includes reducing the number of members of these councils.

He guessed Mafraji in a press statement, that "every Provincial Council is limited to 15 members. 
    "The amendment also provides for the completion of the transfer of powers to the provincial councils file during the next year," noting that "the Ministry of Finance is the most reluctance in file transfer of powers." 
    The head of the parliamentary committee for the regions that "the application of provincial law will replace more than half of Iraq's security, economic and administrative problems."
    The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri said in a press conference held in 10 of last August after the announcement of government reforms and whether it was possible that because the local governments include Baltkulais, that "one of the items that Taatdmentha paper reform parliament inclusion of these councils Baltkulais a large number, members of Ataatovr the conditions as members of municipal councils Omhafezat and we'll eliminate the slack ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 5:16 pm