Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

False Moves & the Force Behind Them

Lobo
    Lobo

False Moves & the Force Behind Them Empty False Moves & the Force Behind Them

Post by Lobo Fri 01 Jan 2016, 3:10 pm

False Moves & the Force Behind Them

Posted on December 31, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION : Mr. Armstrong,
    I’ve heard you refer to “the false move”, and have witnessed it myself. I know there is no conspiracy to ruin my day nor deter me from trading. I was just curious, what causes this?

Thank you,
    H

PS-Merry Christmas!

ANSWER: The real energy within a market is always to trap the majority for then they lose money and it forces them to cover their position. If 90% of the people are long, then any news can set off the collapse. If you scare the majority, there will be no bid when you try to sell, which results in a flash crash.

Likewise, the lows are made by excessive short positions. Again, something takes place and then the news sparks a short-cover panic. Likewise, because the majority are actually short, they are forced to cover and reverse the position which creates an abrupt swing to the upside.

Therefore, markets always make the false move for that is the sling-shot that propels the market in the opposite direction. This is simply the REQUIRED movement of markets to further an important directional change.

We may see that FALSE MOVE yet with a sling-shot on a very major scale. This is the BIG SHIFT that will set the stage for markets to align in order to prepare for what is looking to be the collapse of Western Governments & their Monetary System that is now way out of control. The closings today are an omen of what is to come.

This entry was posted in Basic Concepts and tagged False Moves by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:17 am