Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Lobo
Neno
6 posters

Please sign then email it to others...ty

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Please sign then email it to others...ty Empty Please sign then email it to others...ty

Post by Neno Sat 02 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm

Hi, 

House bill that passed in 2014 was jammed into the budget bill, stealing pension of the central states employees.

That's why I signed a petition to United parcel service, The Florida State House, The Florida State Senate, Governor Rick Scott, The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama, which says:

"Saving our pensions from corporate greed. We need to amend the corporate welfare that bails out corporations when they fail, but won't bail out the pensionaire!" 

Will you sign the petition too? Click here to add your name: 

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/save-our-pensions-3?source=s.fwd&r_by=14922283 

Thanks! 
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Please sign then email it to others...ty Empty Re: Please sign then email it to others...ty

Post by Neno Sat 02 Jan 2016, 5:33 pm

Our original goal was 500, we're at 610 with a New goal of 750. Anyone can sign...ty
    Lobo
    Lobo

Please sign then email it to others...ty Empty Re: Please sign then email it to others...ty

Post by Lobo Sat 02 Jan 2016, 5:41 pm

Just signed, glad to help.

yes yes yes
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 02 Jan 2016, 7:11 pm

Got it!!!  thumbs2
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 02 Jan 2016, 7:35 pm

Ty, I only get two things for my work....a Pension and a RV. If the RV comes first wouldn't matter...in my case but, this bill would matter to few million other tho so, TY
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 02 Jan 2016, 8:39 pm

I got 20 years yet so,plenty of time for rv!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 02 Jan 2016, 11:47 pm

Same here Neno, getting closer to my pension time too! Would like to know its going to be there when it's time for me to retire! hippie
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:25 am

By Michael A. Fletcher December 9, 2014

A measure that would for the first time allow the benefits of current retirees to be severely cut is set to be attached to a massive spending bill, part of an effort to save some of the nation’s most distressed pension plans.

The rule would alter 40 years of federal law and could affect millions of workers, many of them part of a shrinking corps of middle-income employees in businesses such as trucking, construction and supermarkets.

The measure is now before the House Rules Committee and is likely to be moved as an amendment to a massive $1.01 trillion spending bill, perhaps by late Wednesday. It is expected to pass the Senate by Thursday.

If passed, the change would apply to multi-employer pensions, where a group of businesses in the same industry join forces with unions to provide pension coverage for employees. The plans cover some 10 million U.S. workers.

Overall, there are about 1,400 multi-employer plans, many of which remain in good fiscal health and would be untouched by the deal. But several dozen have failed, and several other large ones are staggering toward insolvency.By Michael A. Fletcher December 9, 2014

A measure that would for the first time allow the benefits of current retirees to be severely cut is set to be attached to a massive spending bill, part of an effort to save some of the nation’s most distressed pension plans.

The rule would alter 40 years of federal law and could affect millions of workers, many of them part of a shrinking corps of middle-income employees in businesses such as trucking, construction and supermarkets.

The measure is now before the House Rules Committee and is likely to be moved as an amendment to a massive $1.01 trillion spending bill, perhaps by late Wednesday. It is expected to pass the Senate by Thursday.

If passed, the change would apply to multi-employer pensions, where a group of businesses in the same industry join forces with unions to provide pension coverage for employees. The plans cover some 10 million U.S. workers.

Overall, there are about 1,400 multi-employer plans, many of which remain in good fiscal health and would be untouched by the deal. But several dozen have failed, and several other large ones are staggering toward insolvency.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:27 am

as I thought its another way to bust the unions which I agree with!!>>>>>If passed, the change would apply to multi-employer pensions, where a group of businesses in the same industry join forces with unions to provide pension coverage for employees<<<<
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:30 am

tired of unions promising too keep them fat and wealthy on the backs of common people when they go bust!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 26 Feb 2024, 7:46 am