Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muslim Brotherhood Responsible for Mass Migration to Europe - Zeman

Lobo
    Lobo

Muslim Brotherhood Responsible for Mass Migration to Europe - Zeman Empty Muslim Brotherhood Responsible for Mass Migration to Europe - Zeman

Post by Lobo Mon 04 Jan 2016, 1:02 pm

Muslim Brotherhood Responsible for Mass Migration to Europe - Zeman

19:23 04.01.2016Get short URL

Czech President Milos Zeman said that some politicians who had "invited" refugees to Europe were also responsible for mass migration.

PRAGUE (Sputnik) — A mass migration of refugees from conflict-torn countries to Europe was orchestrated by the Muslim Brotherhood Islamist movement, Czech President Milos Zeman said Monday.

"I think that this invasion [to Europe] is organized by the Muslim Brotherhood using financing from a number of states," Zeman said in an interview aired by the Czech radio Plus.

Zeman said that some politicians who had "invited" refugees to Europe were also responsible for mass migration.
    Europe is currently struggling to cope with a massive refugee influx, with hundreds of thousands of refugees and migrants fleeing conflict-torn countries in the Middle East and North Africa.

The Muslim Brotherhood movement is an international religious and political association established in Egypt in 1928 and supported in a number of Arab countries. The association is outlawed in Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160104/1032676359/zeman-muslim-brotherhood-migration-europe.html#ixzz3wItXyFCq

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:19 pm