Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Saleh: The government will allocate taxes to cover the deficit .. not lay off staff

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Saleh - Saleh: The government will allocate taxes to cover the deficit .. not lay off staff Empty Saleh: The government will allocate taxes to cover the deficit .. not lay off staff

Post by day dreamer Tue 05 Jan 2016, 5:58 pm

01/05/2016 (00:01 pm)

[ltr]Saleh: The government will allocate taxes to cover the deficit .. not lay off staff [/ltr]

Baghdad / term

[ltr]He stressed the economic advisor to the Prime Minister, that the Iraqi government will not resort to layoffs or compromising their salaries, and while noting that the government will adopt several measures to cover the deficit in the budget, including the imposition of taxes and bonds, bank borrowing, pointed out that the Ministry of Electricity has not aggregated only 20 until now % of the wage tax collection.
    The adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview for the program (people and government) which displays the channel long screen space, "Some is covered in the media about layoffs and stop their salaries and laid off is part of the strategies media war against the Iraqi state," stressing that "talk is not accurate and the government is careful not to prejudice the lives of citizens and staff salaries as much as you eat some of the popular and media circles. "
    Saleh pointed out that "there are several actions the Iraqi government will take to fill Agr in the general budget of the country, includes 13 steps, including activation of taxation and resort to borrowing bank bonds and restructuring some institutions of departments and factories that do not work since 2003, and paid its employees salaries up to now," He pointed out that "the staff of these institutions will not be laid off or laid off, but there's assets and administrative controls to ensure their business."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Saleh - Saleh: The government will allocate taxes to cover the deficit .. not lay off staff Empty Re: Saleh: The government will allocate taxes to cover the deficit .. not lay off staff

Post by Lobo Tue 05 Jan 2016, 7:00 pm

This article about taxes, loans, etc. and not laying off employees, goes to the issue that the country is meeting conditions set by the IMF/WB for loans. The month before Iraq was released from the UN Chapter 7, the IMF told Iraq it had to become Art. 8 compliant asap. I think the IMF is making that happen, everyone who is making loans wants to be repaid and all of the contracts that have been made and are being made internationally would not be happening if there was a chance Iraq would "go under" - these people know Iraq is wealthy in oil, gold, diamonds, and other natural resources - PLUS, it is a "gateway" to Europe and is about to become a key player in the Middle East - with the Port of Faw and the rail lines that are going in, infrastructure, and it is truly being sought after by Russia and China - one belt one road - it is to be a part of that. I wouldn't be surprised that as the US has less and less influence over Iraq, we will see another member of the BRICS.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm