Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reveals the reason for the decision to extend the legislative recess for three days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament reveals the reason for the decision to extend the legislative recess for three days  Empty Parliament reveals the reason for the decision to extend the legislative recess for three days

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:22 am

Parliament reveals the reason for the decision to extend the legislative recess for three days 

1/6/16

BAGHDAD / ... revealed Imad Youkhana decision of Parliament, on Wednesday, the reason for the extension of his holiday for three days, while stressing that the delay was due to the Platform Parliament who walked in advance initiates its sessions on Tuesday of each week.

Said Youkhana for "Eye Iraq News" that "the reason for the extension of the House of Representatives to recess for three days was due to coincidence the end of his holiday with on Saturday," noting that the "Platform for parliament, which was followed by the advance was initiates its sessions on Tuesday of each week."

He explained that the decision of the parliament "to postpone the hearing for three days will not have a negative impact," adding that "Parliament is always ready to hold emergency meetings if circumstances required it."

The Kurdistan Alliance MP Riboan Dler invited the members of the House of Representatives to exercise their oversight role in the difficult conditions experienced by the country, which, stressing that the postponement of the parliamentary sessions unwarranted.

The House of Representatives extended the date of the beginning of the new legislative term of the day 16 to 19 of the same this month. It ended 12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:58 am