Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank sales recorded a slight decrease for the sale of foreign currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank sales recorded a slight decrease for the sale of foreign currency Empty Central bank sales recorded a slight decrease for the sale of foreign currency

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:02 am

[ltr]Central bank sales recorded a slight decrease for the sale of foreign currency[/ltr]

Since 01/07/2016 14:34 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Central bank sales recorded, Thursday, at the end of the weekly auction for the sale of foreign currency to sell a slight decrease of $ 160 million, after selling $ 161 million yesterday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Bank received / scales News / copy of it, "The size of the amount sold today reached 160 million, 687 thousand, and $ 815, priced at 1182 dinars exchange rate to the dollar, and with the participation of 23 banks and 18 financial conversion company."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the amount of remittances and credits amounted to 141 million and 357 thousand and $ 815, while the quantity sold was 19 million in cash and 330 thousand dollars."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement said that "the amounts transferred to the accounts of banks selling abroad is priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, and the cash sales price shall be the price of 1190 dinars per dollar." It ended 29 quarters e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am