Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Apple Cranberry Crisp Breakfast Bars

Lobo
    Lobo

Apple Cranberry Crisp Breakfast Bars Empty Apple Cranberry Crisp Breakfast Bars

Post by Lobo Thu 07 Jan 2016, 8:23 pm

Apple Cranberry Crisp Breakfast Bars Img26l
    Apple Cranberry Crisp Breakfast Bars
    Apple Cranberry Crisp Breakfast Bars Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 5 minutes
    Cook Time: 15 minutes
    Servings: 12
    A snap to assemble using our mix, these breakfast bars containing sprouted whole wheat flour and rolled oats are the perfect on-the-go breakfast for busy weekday mornings.

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
    • 3 Tbs. water
    • 1 egg
    • 1 package Apple Cranberry Crisp Breakfast Bar Mix

Directions:

Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.

In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the olive oil, water and egg. Put the breakfast bar mix in a bowl. Add the olive oil mixture and stir until combined and the mix is well moistened.

Pour the dough into the prepared pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.

Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes, then invert onto the rack and let cool completely. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 12 bars. Makes 12 bars.

Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:55 pm