Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blueberry Muffins

Lobo
    Lobo

Blueberry Muffins Empty Blueberry Muffins

Post by Lobo Thu 07 Jan 2016, 8:42 pm

Blueberry Muffins Img12l
    Blueberry Muffins
    Blueberry Muffins Rating

Read Reviews

Write a Review
    Prep Time: 10 minutes
    Cook Time: 15 minutes
    Servings: 8
    These sweet, buttery muffins are delicately spiced, with a cakelike texture. Fresh blueberries are best, but if you have only frozen berries, stir them into the batter without thawing, or their dark juice will turn the muffins purple.

Ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
    • 2/3 cup sugar
    • 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
    • 1/4 tsp. baking soda
    • 1/2 tsp. salt
    • 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
    • 1 cup milk
    • 8 Tbs. (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 cup blueberries

Directions:

Preheat an oven to 400ºF. Butter 16 standard muffin cups.

In a bowl, stir and toss together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.

In another bowl, whisk together the milk, butter and eggs until smooth. Add the flour mixture and stir just until blended. Add the blueberries and stir just until evenly incorporated.

Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each one about three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 5 minutes, then remove the muffins from the pan. Makes about 16 standard muffins.
    Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Library Series, Muffins & Quick Breads, by John Phillip Carroll (Time-Life Books, 1993).

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:55 am