Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blueberry-Filled Pancakes

Lobo
    Lobo

Blueberry-Filled Pancakes Empty Blueberry-Filled Pancakes

Post by Lobo Thu 07 Jan 2016, 8:51 pm

Blueberry-Filled Pancakes Img93l
    Blueberry-Filled Pancakes
    Blueberry-Filled Pancakes Rating

Read Reviews

Write a Review
    Prep Time: 50 minutes
    Cook Time: 40 minutes
    Servings: 12
    Known as ebelskiver in Denmark, these light, fluffy pancakes filled with fresh blueberries make a delicious breakfast treat.

• 1K+

Ingredients:

• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
    • 3/4 tsp. baking soda
    • 1 tsp. baking powder
    • 1 1/2 Tbs. granulated sugar
    • 1/2 tsp. salt
    • 3 eggs, separated
    • 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
    • 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
    • 1 pint fresh blueberries
    • Confectioners' sugar for dusting
    • Maple syrup for serving

Directions:

In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, granulated sugar and salt.

In a small bowl, lightly whisk together the egg yolks and buttermilk. Whisk the yolk mixture into the flour mixture until well combined; the batter will be lumpy.

In another bowl, using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the egg whites on high speed until stiff but not dry peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the whites into the batter in two additions.

Put 1/2 tsp. butter in each well of a filled-pancake pan. Place over medium heat and heat until the butter begins to bubble. Pour 1 Tbs. batter into each well and cook until the bottoms are golden brown and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Put 5 or 6 blueberries in the center of each pancake and top with 1 Tbs. batter. Using 2 wooden skewers, flip the pancakes over and cook until golden and crispy, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter and blueberries.

Dust the pancakes with confectioners' sugar and serve warm with maple syrup. Makes about 40.
    Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:02 am