Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary talking about near bankruptcy Iraq offers "solutions" to avoid it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary talking about near bankruptcy Iraq offers "solutions" to avoid it Empty Parliamentary talking about near bankruptcy Iraq offers "solutions" to avoid it

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jan 2016, 7:33 am

Parliamentary talking about near bankruptcy Iraq offers "solutions" to avoid it

Saturday 09-01-2016 | 1:56:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    end
    Twilight News / MP for the Liberal bloc Messenger Tai Government and relevant ministries to find an alternative to oil for the construction of public budgets for the coming years.
    Tai said in an interview with Lord of Twilight News, that "in light of the low price of a barrel of oil on world markets and the tense situation in the region, it is imperative on the government and the ministries concerned to find an alternative to oil for the construction of public budgets for the coming years."
    He added that "oil imports represent annually more than 90% of the general budget size, must find another resource for the budget," noting that "the wages of collection Secretariat of Baghdad and some of the ministries on the ads, shops and factories, businesses and restaurants, as well as taxes on mobile phone companies The customs tariff and other improbable would be good for the government to fill some of the deficit to the draft budget. "
    Tai said that "the government's dependence on oil imports and as a major supplier of the budget in light of the decline to the $ 33 price of a barrel Alouhd will enter Iraq in a real crisis could announce bankruptcy in the coming years."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:46 am