Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity reveal massive smuggling of funds banks operations and put the black list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity reveal massive smuggling of funds banks operations and put the black list Empty Parliamentary Integrity reveal massive smuggling of funds banks operations and put the black list

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:30 am

Since 01/11/2016 13:07 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Detection of the Integrity Committee member of the parliamentary Adel Nouri, on Monday, to contain the currency auction of the massive smuggling operations of state funds in addition to fit on forged bonds, while noting that the Commission has developed community banks in its blacklist.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Nuri's / scales News /, that "the Commission will continue to investigate the same files that have been working on them in addition to open more of the other files of corruption."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the sale of the currency one of the important files that contain a large and massive smuggling to file state funds in addition to cash and bonds forged and counterfeit receipts laundering by some companies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There are civil companies and banks has been a question mark over them, and these companies will enter into [b]the" black list "or[/b] the black list of the Commission", Mushir that "those companies will be submitted to the judiciary."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the parliamentary finance committee approved Majida al-Tamimi, earlier, that influential people are the beneficiaries of the auction and sale of hard currency reserves of the Central Bank, while suggesting to the need to replace the currency auction open letters of credit. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:57 am