Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump & Taxation

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump & Taxation Empty Trump & Taxation

Post by Lobo Mon 11 Jan 2016, 1:14 pm

Trump & Taxation

Posted on January 11, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

On his website, Donald Trump’s tax plan still maintains the income tax while making it lower and simpler. All I can say is that I hope Trump remains open minded as a businessman rather than a politician. He should immediately recognize the tremendous advantage of being the first to eliminate the Marxist era income tax to free the people of economic slavery once and for all. When the American Revolution said NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, it also incorporated no borrowing or public debt. Why? Because by maintaining a public debt, we are now being taxed for past debt on a 70% interest payment that we had ABSOLUTELY no right to vote on at that time. This is TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. We are taxed for the past — not the present.

Trump is going to need a well-trained bodyguard. He should also have a special car built that has NO INTERNET or GPS connections to prevent it from being hacked and driven off a cliff remotely. This is no joke. Trump is a major threat to career politicians in Washington, not to mention the bureaucrats.
    This entry was posted in 2016 U.S. Presidential Election and tagged Hunt for Taxes, Taxation without Representation, Trump by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:47 am