Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank declares its readiness to issue a smart card for employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank declares its readiness to issue a smart card for employees Empty Rafidain Bank declares its readiness to issue a smart card for employees

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016, 1:05 pm

Rafidain Bank declares its readiness to issue a smart card for employees

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday its readiness to issue smart card for employees in all departments and institutions of the state to receive their salaries instead of manual cash.
    The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani said in a statement received "Sky Press," The use of the smart card in the salaries of staff distribution reduces the importance of cash trading and keep the money form in which it allows to be traded at any time, anywhere.
    He noted that ironing Card makes it easier for the holder receiving Roatbh anywhere and prevent the exposure of funds transferred to employees manually to their constituencies of theft by weak people.
    Rafidain Bank is one of the largest and oldest banks in Iraq and has several branches in different countries of the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm