Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nervana: Parliament will host Foreign Minister to clarify the delimitation decision with Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nervana: Parliament will host Foreign Minister to clarify the delimitation decision with Kuwait Empty Nervana: Parliament will host Foreign Minister to clarify the delimitation decision with Kuwait

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:59 am

Nervana: Parliament will host Foreign Minister to clarify the delimitation decision with Kuwait

27/03/2013-2: 31 pm

MP from Basra province independent Nervana, Wednesday, he started collecting signatures to host Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari to clarify the delimitation decision with Kuwait.

Al-Asadi said at a press conference in Parliament House that he started collecting signatures to host Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari during the coming period to clarify a lot of issues with Kuwait, including resolution 833 on the demarcation of the border between the two countries. "

Al-Asadi said the "important question that G8 countries to Zebari is why delayed and hindered the Ministry during the last period in a lot of things, especially concerning resolution 833 with Kuwait, as well as Iraqis in Kuwait file and call them" bedoun ".

Al-Asadi stressed the need "to clarify the issue of Kuwait for receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for Saddam's invasion of their territory, do not give thousands of Iraqis bidoon any compensation," the Foreign Ministry to "put this file and take responsibility for."

Al-Asadi said that "Kuwait grants Iraq billions of dollars for Arab citizens and foreigners of all nationalities and did not give Iraqis who were in its territory by resolution 833 of compensation, particularly of the 86 farmers farm and hundreds of homes.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_189027.html

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024, 9:27 pm