Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tahrir Square protesters are demanding to finding solutions to the financial crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tahrir Square protesters are demanding to finding solutions to the financial crisis Empty Tahrir Square protesters are demanding to finding solutions to the financial crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jan 2016, 4:17 am

Tahrir Square protesters are demanding to finding solutions to the financial crisis

By admin-mi The 15/01/2016 06:30 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dozens of citizens, civilians and activists, on Friday, in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad to demand the government to find solutions to the financial crisis and lack of prejudice to the salaries of employees and retirees, while demonstrators stressed the need to hold accountable corrupt officials and implementation of further reforms.

The reporter said "the Iraqi position" in Baghdad, said that dozens of citizens and activists civilians staged, at noon today, a new demonstration in Tahrir Square, the center of the capital, noting that the demonstrators called on the government to find financial solutions to the crisis and support the national industry and not to prejudice the salaries of employees and retirees.

He added that the demonstrators editorial stressed the need to implement further reforms and to hold corrupt officials, pointing out that the event saw the participation of dozens of workers who demanded the rehabilitation of the Ministry of Industry and assisted companies.

The Baghdad and other provinces experiencing weekly mass demonstrations to protest against the rampant corruption in government institutions, and to demand accountability embezzlers and corrupt and the implementation of government reforms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:34 pm