Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil decided to reduce the price of a liter of gasoline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil decided to reduce the price of a liter of gasoline Empty Oil decided to reduce the price of a liter of gasoline

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jan 2016, 7:25 am

Oil decided to reduce the price of a liter of gasoline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Oil, Sunday, reducing the price of a liter of gasoline Enhanced High-octane to 750 dinars, attributed the reason for it to lower import costs, as pointed out that the stations equipped for this type of gasoline will start the new Baltsairh as of Sunday.
    He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad; it was "decided to reduce the price of a liter of super gasoline High-octane to 750 dinars instead of 950 dinars."
    Jihad said that "the reduction was the result of lower costs of import and order from the ministry to a large segment of citizens of the quality of petroleum products and the services provided to them and at affordable prices benefit", adding that "deployed in Baghdad fuel and provinces filling stations will equip citizens new Baltsairh as of today Sunday".
    And it decided the Ministry of Oil, (January 15, 2015) Enhanced reduce petrol prices to 950 dinars per liter instead of 1,000 dinars, as a result of the continuing decline in oil prices in world markets as well as ease the financial burden for the beneficiaries of this service.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:54 pm