Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dehghan Fayyad assure the continuation of Iran of supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dehghan Fayyad assure the continuation of Iran of supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism Empty Dehghan Fayyad assure the continuation of Iran of supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:31 am

Dehghan Fayyad assure the continuation of Iran of supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    1/18/16

Through Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan his country's readiness to continuing to provide comprehensive support for the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people for the final on terror, victory. The agency quoted the Iranian Mehr news Dehghan was quoted as saying during a meeting in Tehran, National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayad, the unity of Shiite and Sunni various nationalities parties in Iraq in the face of terrorism is a major achievement and should continue until the final victory over Daash terrorist .. For his part, al-Fayad said Daash terrorist walking towards the meridian and collapse and that the victories will continue the sacrifices and the steadfastness of the Iraqi people, praising the role of the popular crowd and believing it to be a strong supporter of the Iraqi armed forces in defense and for Iraq's territorial integrity and issues of the Iraqi people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:53 am