Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Start imposing new taxes and the prices of cars go up to 20%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Start imposing new taxes and the prices of cars go up to 20% Empty Start imposing new taxes and the prices of cars go up to 20%

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:33 am

Start imposing new taxes and the prices of cars go up to 20%

Since 01.19.2016 at 09:46 (GMT Baghdad)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special scales News
    A government source revealed on Tuesday, about to start applying the taxes and customs tariffs on cars, alcohol and cigarettes, stressing that car prices will rise by 20%.
    The source told / scales News /, that "the government began to implement the tax in the day with the provincial government rejects the application," pointing out that "the prices of cars will increase by 20%."
    He added, "It has direct erected Sitarat auditing to Baghdad through Basra and set the car carrying 12 returned for evaluation and audit in accordance issued by the Ministry of Finance on the new tax decisions."
    While stressing source of border crossings that Jaabiyat Directorate of Customs Authority for 2015 of up to $ 500 million, adding that this amount will not fill the deficit or flows into the financial budget.
    It is said that / scales News / got yesterday on the document on the taxation of cars by 5% and on alcoholic beverages and cigarettes by 20% as well as the continued imposition of tax on mobile phone and Kartat tax Almtar.anthy 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am