Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: the political process has reached a dead end

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: the political process has reached a dead end Empty Allawi: the political process has reached a dead end

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jan 2016, 7:04 am

Allawi: the political process has reached a dead end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The president of the national coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Tuesday, that the political process has reached a dead end and has become incompatible with the dignity of the people, warning that the situation in Iraq is moving in "by the disaster", while stressing that the provision must be collective and even all Iraqis in the country .
    Allawi said at a joint press conference with deputies from Anbar province, said that "the power and the political process is no longer worth anything," adding that "the political process has reached a dead end and has become incompatible with the dignity of the Iraqi people."
    Allawi added, "We are with the political reforms introduced in the government program had not been implemented yet, and are not ready to be the false witnesses to history," warning that "the situation in Iraq on the path to disaster, because security is missing and the economy collapsed and political structure of the state that does not exist and there are quotas. "
    He said Allawi, "Nadzh institutions based on the way the political party quotas nor No", stressing said, "The Iraqis know that the range can not rule nor sweat nor party if it is not a collective judgment and all Iraqis are equal in this country."
    The head of the national coalition Iyad Allawi said earlier, that the Iraqi government "unable and unwilling" to conduct genuine national reconciliation, calling on the government to take action to pave the way toward genuine reconciliation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:38 am