Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari infallible and discuss the security and political situation and the displaced file

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Jaafari infallible and discuss the security and political situation and the displaced file Empty Jaafari infallible and discuss the security and political situation and the displaced file

Post by rocky Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:42 am

[ltr]Jaafari infallible and discuss the security and political situation and the displaced file[/ltr]

Since 01.20.2016 at 09:05 (GMT Baghdad)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
[ltr]Search President Fuad Masum, with Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari security and political situation and file displaced.[/ltr]
[ltr]A statement to the Office of infallible received / scales News / copy of it, that "the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, received in his office in Baghdad, on Tuesday evening, Foreign Minister and Chairman of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, and discussed with him the security and political situation and file of the displaced as well as Iraq's foreign relations."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that "During the meeting, they discussed the positive dimensions to the decision of the international community to lift the sanctions imposed on Iran and welcome Iraq him and how Iraq's contribution in spreading and strengthening the atmosphere of mutual understanding and dialogue among all countries in the region to serve the stability and development of the friendship between the peoples of the region and the importance of promoting regional and global cooperation." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:25 am