Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Krhot: we approached companies and international organizations to contribute to the reconstruction o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Krhot: we approached companies and international organizations to contribute to the reconstruction o Empty Krhot: we approached companies and international organizations to contribute to the reconstruction o

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 3:50 am

[ltr]Krhot: we approached companies and international organizations to contribute to the reconstruction of Anbar[/ltr]

Since 01.20.2016 at 11:23 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Anbar province Krhot morning, on Wednesday, he had not only left Khalidiya Island to be fully gray announcement, while noting that 80 percent of the city destroyed, noting that Light companies and international organizations to contribute to the reconstruction of the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Krhot L / scales News /, "we have asked for an international conference for the reconstruction of Anbar will be involved by the United Nations and the developed countries in addition to the Gulf states," adding that "Light companies and international organizations of the Council in order to contribute to the reconstruction of the province."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "All the gray areas of the city have been fully edited and only Khalidiya Island and that the security forces are now working on the editing", adding that "the coming days will be released Khalidiya island announcement and the expulsion of the terrorist elements of it."[/ltr]

[ltr]The military operations and battles witnessed by the city of Ramadi, caused considerable damage to infrastructure in the city in addition to the destruction of more than 7,000 housing units in the city. It ended 29 quarters e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:34 am