Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work: committees monitor borrowers projects and provide the necessary conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work: committees monitor borrowers projects and provide the necessary conditions  Empty Parliamentary work: committees monitor borrowers projects and provide the necessary conditions

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 10:23 am

Parliamentary work: committees monitor borrowers projects and provide the necessary conditions 

1/20/16
    The Commission on Labour Affairs parliamentary, on Wednesday, there was the work of departments in each province to give loans to unemployed and dependent on the type of project to be opened, as there are specialized committees to study these projects and ensure them, in addition to the conditions for borrowers.
    He said committee member Firdaus Yassin's / scales News /, that "there are specialized committees go to the scene of the project to be opened to make sure the truth and to ensure that manipulation of money granted and waste without interest," indicating that "these committees you check the details of the project presented and after the required conditions are met bringing to the Ministry of Labor for approval. "
    She said Yassin, said that "the conditions necessary to lend to people is age-specific from age 24 to 45, and the presence of the sponsor, which guarantees re-loan any if not repaid by the borrower, in addition to the provision of project requirements as a contract rent or purchase, and to make sure that the project is imaginary ".
    The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, announced the lending of more than 10 000 people from the poorest groups in society under the poverty alleviation strategy, in Baghdad and the provinces except for the Kurdistan region to create a small income-generating projects during the last three years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:56 am