Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad province Commercial Bank agree on a plan for investment loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad province Commercial Bank agree on a plan for investment loans Empty Baghdad province Commercial Bank agree on a plan for investment loans

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 11:50 am

[size=32]Baghdad province Commercial Bank agree on a plan for investment loans

20 2 December / January 2016
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Light News / Baghdad 

Baghdad province agreed with the Commercial Bank of Iraq, a plan of action in the field of payment on credit and loans for investment projects implemented in the governorate.

The advisory body in the province of Baghdad full head-Saadi, during a meeting with Director of the bank Hamdiya dry, according to a statement "light News" received a copy of it, "it was under the guidance governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi form a delegation to visit the Trade Bank of Iraq, as it was agreed on a work plan for cooperation between the the two sides in the field of payment on credit and loans for investment projects implemented in the governorate. "

For its part, expressed dry, for "its willingness to cooperate with the province and the provision of facilities across the world to deal with companies and banks, according to the laws in force."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:13 pm