Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House salaries reduced to half enters into force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House salaries reduced to half enters into force Empty House salaries reduced to half enters into force

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] House salaries reduced to half enters into force
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Wednesday 01/20/2016 23:28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    / Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, on Wednesday, from entering the 
    reduction of MPs' salaries in half into force, while noting that the council past reforms administrative. 
    Haider said in an interview I followed "Baghdad News", that "reforms included them the House of Representatives within the financial budget for 2016, entered into force, "noting that" reducing the salary of a member of the House of Representatives by 50% among the reforms, which fell from 12 million to six million Iraqi dinars. 
    "He said Haider, that" reforms also included a reduction protections current MP and former half, "pointing to" reduce the percentage of 30% of the House of Representatives staff salaries, based on the reform of the paper presented by the House of Representatives and the government. 
    "He said a member of the parliamentary finance committee, that" the Council past reforms administrative system and activate the administrative institutions " . 
    and the voice of the House of Representatives, in March last year during its 41 on the three presidencies reduce the salaries of law. 
    and ratified the Council of Ministers, the beginning of the same month, a draft of the three presidencies and special grades reduce the salaries of the law, and turned it into the House of Representatives for approval, and ranged reduction rates according to the draft law between 80% and 40%, where three presidents have been reduced allocations and their deputies by 80%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:46 am