Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new report on the death of Chalabi and al-Abadi up intelligence and national security amid a big b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new report on the death of Chalabi and al-Abadi up intelligence and national security amid a big b Empty A new report on the death of Chalabi and al-Abadi up intelligence and national security amid a big b

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl] 1/21/16[/rtl]

[rtl]A new report on the death of Chalabi and al-Abadi up intelligence and national security amid a big blackout ..[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: political source revealed on Thursday that a report on the death of Chalabi arrived at the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, intelligence and national security, while obscured all-party report, which confirms that Chalabi was poisoned.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source for "Sky Press" that "Reese Minister Haider Abadi, the Iraqi National Intelligence Security received the report of the US Institute of Medicine in New York, which revealed that the cause of death of MP Chalabi is Take it a dose of poison tucked him in two cups of coffee before he died six hours, which led to complications and clotting severe blood and then stroke and then cardiac arrest and death directly. " [/rtl]
    [rtl]The source, who requested anonymity, that "the party received during the" 24 "the last hour of this report have been obfuscated has not issued any statements about that, as well as open secret investigations into the matter." [/rtl]
    [rtl]The Chalabi family cost the US Institute of Medicine in New York after the Iraqi medical agencies announced that the cause of his death is normal. [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:08 am