Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie: strong and unified Iraq scares others

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubaie: strong and unified Iraq scares others Empty Rubaie: strong and unified Iraq scares others

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 5:21 pm

[size=36]Rubaie: strong and unified Iraq scares others[/size]

1/21/16
    MP for the National Alliance Rubaie and the presence of a regional plot where the international parties involved in an attempt to strengthen and stabilize the reality of division in Iraq.
    Rubaie said in an interview with “direction Press” that some regional countries do not want Iraq to be a strong united and this leads to a balance in the region, stressing that the strong and unified Iraq scares others because they fear democracy in Iraq.
    He said the National Alliance to have a unified vision towards international parties, pointing out many of the problems that have occurred over the past 10 years caused by the lack of vision of the National Alliance, noting each component of the components of the alliance has its own vision different from the other.
    Carter said the National Alliance, it also unify the visions Iraq direction and build a state of institutions in Iraq, pointing out that if the national components of the coalition agreement on a common vision, the Sunni forces leaders will fit in with this vision, adding that the Sunni forces leaders say they do not see a common vision with the National Alliance components and this course also applies to the Kurdish side, too.
    It is said that there are attempts to divide Iraq along sectarian lines some countries in the region and the US-led push to pursue their interests in accordance with the agendas planned in advance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:03 am