Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Celery Root and Carrot Remoulade

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 3:09 am

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 8
Toss this fresh-tasting salad with remoulade, a mayonnaise-based dressing that includes mustard, capers and herbs. Use store-bought mayonnaise or, if you prefer, homemade aioli; if you make your own aioli, you might not need all of the lemon juice called for here. Any leftover remoulade is delicious spread on sandwiches or combined with chicken salad.

Ingredients:

• 1 cup mayonnaise

• 1 Tbs. whole-grain mustard
  • 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
  • 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice, plus more, to taste
  • 1/4 cup capers, drained and roughly chopped
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, tarragon, chives,
      chervil, and/or dill
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
  • 2 medium celery roots, trimmed, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch
      julienne
  • 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch julienne

Related Recipes

Directions:

In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, whole-grain mustard, Dijon mustard, the 2 tsp. lemon juice, the capers and herbs. Season the remoulade with salt and pepper.

In a large bowl, stir together the celery roots and carrots. Stir in the remoulade to taste. Adjust the seasonings with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Serves 6 to 8.

Williams-Sonoma Kitchen

Related Tips

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jan 2018, 12:07 pm