Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi: Daash exceeded all heavenly and human custom brutal its work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi: Daash exceeded all heavenly and human custom brutal its work Empty Hamoudi: Daash exceeded all heavenly and human custom brutal its work

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:34 pm

[ltr]Hamoudi: Daash exceeded all heavenly and human custom brutal its work[/ltr]

Since 01/22/2016 18:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The board condemned the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, everyone, do Daash bombing of the oldest Christian monastery in Mosul, which dates back to 1400 years ago, where they completely remove features, indicating that these gangs of satisfaction exceeded all heavenly and human custom brutal its work of satisfaction.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Hamoudi said in the statement received / scales News / copy of it, "If we condemn and deplore the ignorant work done by Daash bands of the bombing of the oldest monastery in Mosul emphasize at the same time that these barbaric practices not only increase the circumvention about our national identity and strength against our common enemy," stressing on the necessity of giving priority to unity and cohesion of the people of our country, particularly at the moment to stand against these terrorist clique that Our focus to restore the rest of the cities of Mosul and private land from Conception Daash ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said First Deputy Chairman of the Board "The Iraqis have maintained generation after generation on the bloodline of civilization and identity Iraqi University of each national, religious and sectarian Tnoathm, and for thousands of years to as long as they are loving brothers in this country, and then came a gang of atonement obscurantism loaded hate to run amok." Ended 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 am