Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Grilled Radicchio with Olive Oil and Sea Salt

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 23 Jan 2016, 10:25 pm

Be the first to Write a Review

A vibrant reddish purple member of the chicory family, radicchio has a fresh, bitter flavor that mellows deliciously when it is grilled until tender. A wedge makes a great side dish for grilled meat—try it with veal chops—or it can be sliced and used as a pizza or bruschetta topping or as a sandwich filling.

Ingredients:

• 2 heads radicchio 
  • 2 Tbs. olive oil 
  • Coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste 
  • 4 tsp. balsamic vinegar 

Directions:

Quarter the radicchio heads lengthwise, leaving the cores intact. Brush the cut sides generously with some of the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.

Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill and oil the grill rack.

Place the radicchio, cut sides down, on the grill and cook, turning frequently, until browned and tender when pierced at the core with a knife, 8 to 12 minutes total. (Close the lid if using a gas grill.)

Transfer the radicchio to a platter and drizzle each piece with about 1/2 tsp. olive oil and 1/2 tsp. vinegar. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serves 4.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Eat Well, by Charity Ferreira (Oxmoor House, 2008).

Related Tips

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jan 2018, 7:36 pm