Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clinton Speaking Fees Since 2001 Total $125 Million

Lobo
    Lobo

Clinton Speaking Fees Since 2001 Total $125 Million Empty Clinton Speaking Fees Since 2001 Total $125 Million

Post by Lobo Tue 26 Jan 2016, 3:10 pm

AS YOU READ THIS, REMEMBER THAT TED CRUZ WIFE WORKS FOR GOLDMAN - AND GOLDMAN PAID HILARY, VERY INTERESTING BEDFELLOWS

Clinton Speaking Fees Since 2001 Total $125 Million

Posted on January 26, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

Clinton Speaking Fees Since 2001 Total $125 Million Clinton-Fees
    Hillary will not release transcripts of her speeches at Goldman Sachs for which she was paid $675,000. The New York Times has reported that she has racked up $30 million in speaking fees in just 16 months. However, the total amount Clinton received in speaking fees since 2001 has reached $125 million. It seems to be a fair issue that she should release the transcripts of those speeches so you can see how she kisses the asses of the bankers behind closed doors and then pretends she will be independent as president.
    This issue could be her undoing. It will not impact those who would vote for her just because she is a Clinton or a woman. If 5% turn against her, it will be the end of her campaign.
    Behind the curtain she has had a reputation of being a greedy foul-mouth person who is very dictatorial. When it comes to money, she has always jumped through hoops. Remember her magical cattle trades in futures while she was in a meeting? That was just another money-laundering scheme. The lawyer and her had accounts at the same firm. The trades were allocated at the end of the day. The win placed in her account and the loss in the lawyer’s. It was out-right laundering a bribe.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Goldman Sachs, Hillary, Hillary Speaking Fees by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:35 pm