Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance: State sale of property of citizens through the auction will provide liquidity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: State sale of property of citizens through the auction will provide liquidity Empty Parliamentary Finance: State sale of property of citizens through the auction will provide liquidity

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jan 2016, 5:05 am

Parliamentary Finance: State sale of property of citizens through the auction will provide liquidity serve budget

January 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Confirmed the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi that "the sale of property the state to citizens through the auction will provide liquidity serve the budget."

He said al-Tamimi told the disciple site "popular crowd" on Tuesday, that "the state treasury bond issue to meet the budget deficit has not been until now; because of the lack of an official letter from the government to this subject," noting that "we in the Commission rely on the official books" , uncertain. "The issuance of treasury bonds to achieve liquidity of the State"

and pointed out that it is possible anything that a State is sold to citizens through the auction to save her money and fill the budget is located in the country's deficit.

As for the central bank to lift the value of the dollar against the dinar showed Tamimi that "the price dollar exchange in front of the dinar remained the same, and there is no such a thing now, it is just rumors, therefore, must rely on the central bank in such things even do not affect the Iraqi market.

"The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari between earlier at a news conference that" we need this year to overcome the crisis the issuance of public debt bonds poses to the public, and we encourage citizens to take advantage of them, "noting that" we have also issue bonds and treasury remittances to the government banks, and set off with the Central Bank of Iraq by 7 trillion dinars, which is found, and possible that Nstvad them, and commercial banks up to 5 trillion dinars so that we can bridge the 2016 budget deficit. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: State sale of property of citizens through the auction will provide liquidity Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: State sale of property of citizens through the auction will provide liquidity

Post by sassy Wed 27 Jan 2016, 6:03 am

Things are happening!!   Sure is coming together seems to me, thanks rocky.  thumbs2
       That yellow print is sure hard to read rocky, on  my old eyes anyways!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:18 am