Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

an Islamic dialogue table is very important to unify the ranks of doctrines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

an Islamic dialogue table is very important to unify the ranks of doctrines Empty an Islamic dialogue table is very important to unify the ranks of doctrines

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jan 2016, 3:13 pm

[size=16]Deputy: the call for 

History of edits:: 2016/1/27 10:03 

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP on the mass of the citizen Rahim al-Darraji, on Wednesday, on the importance of the call to an Islamic dialogue to unite all sects and creeds to confront the terrorist threat perched on the chest of Iraq table.

He said al-Darraji told {Euphrates News} that he "can find an Islamic dialogue table by focusing on the task the participants, and at the level of the Iraqi people, being a multi-sects and creeds must start from the national cause and which fused all Titles in national Bodqp and can proceed to the peaceful coexistence and the development and reconstruction and the well-being of the Iraqi people. "

He noted the importance invite the President of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al-Hakim, into an Islamic dialogue at this time table, stressing that "this is very important, especially after what proved that Daash gangs do not represent any individual or an Iraqi citizen and represents ignorance and this call unite all classes and creeds to face Aldaasha perched on the chest of the danger of Iraq. "

The head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al-Hakim had called during a meeting with delegations of parliaments of the Islamic participating in the eleventh session in Baghdad last Sunday to Islamist dialogue which agree to respect diversity and differences and area of ​​influence table, adding that "the dialogue table is the inevitable end for all no matter how intense differences .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:13 pm