Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Grilled Padrón Peppers with Sea Salt

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 8:38 pm

Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Servings: 6
Spanish padrón peppers tend to be sweet and mild, although occasionally you’ll discover one that’s fairly spicy, which only adds to the fun of eating them. Easily prepared in a stove-top grill pan, they can also be roasted over an open flame or in a grill basket. Serve a heap of these addictive peppers, dusted with sea salt, on a rustic board. If possible, use Maldon salt for its exceptional mineral flavor and coarse texture.

Ingredients:

• 1 lb. (500 g) padrón peppers
  • 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
  • Flaky sea salt

Directions:

In a bowl, toss the peppers with the olive oil.

Heat a ridged grill pan on the stove top over high heat. Add the peppers in a single layer and cook, turning as needed, until the skin is blistered on all sides, 3 to 4 minutes. Season generously with salt and serve.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Vegetable of the Day, by Kate McMillan (Weldon Owen, 2012)

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:59 am