Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dow & The Immediate View

Lobo
    Lobo

Dow & The Immediate View Empty Dow & The Immediate View

Post by Lobo Fri 29 Jan 2016, 1:18 pm

Dow & The Immediate View

Posted on January 29, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

Dow & The Immediate View DJIND-D-1-27-2016

The Dow needs a closing above 16350 to stabilize for now temporarily. Otherwise, we are not out of the woods here until we pass March. To suggest that the major low has been made, the Dow would need to climb over 17750 level on a weekly closing basis. Keep in mind we are in a string of Directional Changes for the next 3 weeks. So expect this to remain vulnerable and choppy. The maximum on the downside if we elect a monthly bearish is to 12900 to 13000 zone. There, a closing below 16013 will be at least a warning of weakness for month-end.
    Posted in Uncategorized
    Crude – Is it Over? Or Just Another Fake-Out?

Dow & The Immediate View CRUDE-W-1-26-2016
    Crude has made a slight bounce, but it need desperately to close above $32.35 today just to pause. There is no change of a real reversal in trend here. Crude would need to closing above the $38.35 area just to hint that the low might be in place. Our timing targets are still pointing to this week/New Week. If this turns out to be a reaction high, then a rout to the downside may yet be in the cards. We have a Monthly Bearish coming into play at $36.65, $35.13, $33.30 and a key one at $30.10 followed by $28.25. So we would have to close above $36.65 to avoid a sell signal.
    Posted in Uncategorized
    Gold the Bounce

Dow & The Immediate View GCNYNF-W-1-26-2016
    Naturally, the gold promoters are out in force. The problem with their theories has always been that they are dead wrong. The REAL BULL MARKET will see the metals rise with equities. Right now, they focus on the stock market and yell buy gold because a depression is here. Here wee need to see a weekly closing above the 1143 level to raise any hope of a temporary low. Without that, we have a turning point in February which can be a high with a low moving into the next Benchmark target. A closing for January below the 1103 level will warn there is inherent weakness still lingering within this market. Next month, watch the 1097 level for that is key support. Break that and its looking into a low into the second benchmark.

Posted in Uncategorized
    Mining Industry in Collapse

Dow & The Immediate View Mining

The mining industry is in collapse. Everyone expanded dramatically expecting China to never stop buying. The loading up of debt is still likely to see many companies get in trouble. It is likely to see the entire industry be downgraded on a wholesale basis. Those looking at the miner stocks, should pay attention to the forecast on each one in Socrates. Some of the biggest will fall.
    Posted in Uncategorized
    Yes, We Were Hit Hard With Global Warming

Dow & The Immediate View Blizzard-Jan-23-2016
    Yes, we were hit hard with global warming. It’s just like I remember from when I was a kid and my father pushed me out the window to dig us out so that we could open the front door.
    Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Global Warming

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:46 am