Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Grill the Perfect Pork Chop

Lobo
    Lobo

Grill the Perfect Pork Chop Empty Grill the Perfect Pork Chop

Post by Lobo Fri 29 Jan 2016, 8:53 pm

Grill the Perfect Pork Chop
    The grilled pork chop is a classic. It pairs well with lots of different flavors and has plenty of flavor on its own. But it can also be the most leathery piece of meat you have ever tried to eat. That’s because pork is generally bred to be fairly lean and folks overcook it. Here’s how to do it right.

Grill the Perfect Pork Chop Img41
    Brined Pork Chops with Grilled Stone Fruit
    Click here for our perfect pork chop recipe, and read on to discover the secrets to grilling irresistibly juicy pork chops.
    Grill the Perfect Pork Chop Img27
    Go Thick, Not Thin
    Don’t try to grill thin pork chops. Bread them and fry them, and they’ll taste great. But if you put them on the grill, they will cook too fast and end up tough and flavorless. Buy chops that are at least ¾ to 1 inch thick. Bone-in chops – a gracefully curved rib chop or a husky T-bone (center cut) – cook more evenly and have more flavor than boneless chops.
    Grill the Perfect Pork Chop Img3
    Brine, Brine, Brine
    Brining pork chops, even for a short time, provides a little wiggle room on doneness. If you are forgetful and cook the chop for a minute or two too long, the brine will help keep the meat moist. And remember to pat the chops dry with paper towels so they sear, rather than steam, on the grill.
    Grill the Perfect Pork Chop Img29
    Watch the Heat
    Pork doesn’t like high heat. Put a chop over a hot fire, and you’ll end up with a tough piece of meat, even if you’ve brined it. Setting up your grill for indirect grilling is a good way to go. You can put a quick sear on both sides of the chop and then move it to the indirect-heat area for slower cooking.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:54 am