Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mafia corruption decimated public money and the government is responsible to retrieve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mafia corruption decimated public money and the government is responsible to retrieve Empty Mafia corruption decimated public money and the government is responsible to retrieve

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mafia corruption decimated public money and the government is responsible to retrieve
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 31/1/2016 0:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    revealed an MP for the coalition of state law Zainab Arif Basri, yesterday 
    Saturday that "mafias corruption" were stolen from Iraq's $ 312 billion over ten years, while confirming that the current government is responsible for the recovery of those funds. " 
    Basri said in a statement received" Baghdad news "a copy of it," the Iraqi funds looted by mafias administrative and financial corruption during the decade in international banks and the names of senior mafia corruption that still exist under the shadow of political headlines and political cover in the political process. " 
    She explained that" these mafias stolen 312 billion dollars, but they are looking for more entitled quotas and sale of ministries and government positions. " 
    she emphasized the visual, that" the current Iraqi government bears full responsibility for the recovery of the looted money through the embassies of Iraq and the global legal institutions and Interpol because it funds the Iraqi people who are suffering from the economic crisis, while the sumptuously corruptors Iraqi oil money without the expense or punishment, as long as the quota system and the political consensus to protect the corrupt. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:09 am